D*Face, also known as Dean Stockton, is a London-born street artist renowned for his iconic murals and designs on stickers, posters, and stencils. This Zippo x D*Face limited edition lighter replicates the design of his King’s Cross mural. The design depicts a Frankenstein’s Monster in D*Faces’ signature ‘aPOPcalyptic’ style. The subversive self-portrait represents the mash up of culture and media that surrounds us in the 21st century – a nod to the brand’s iconic pop culture status and commitment to individual expression. Zippo’s new 540 Colour process allows for complete coverage of the lighter’s surface with precision artwork. Hinges and bottom stamps are laser engraved to allow for peak performance and easy date stamp verification, but otherwise, every single nanometre of the lighter’s surface can be covered by this resilient new process. Comes packaged in a gift box. For optimal performance fill with Zippo lighter fuel.
- White Matte
- 540° Colour Image
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with distinctive Zippo "click"
- All metal construction; windproof design works virtually anywhere
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimum performance, we recommend genuine Zippo premium fluid, flints, and wicks
- Made in USA; Lifetime guarantee that "it works or we fix it for free™"
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately)
- This artist design is limited to 1,760 pieces
Weight: 2.0 oz.