Zippo’s first solid-copper prototype was introduced in 1969 and has made several surprise appearances – and generated widespread demand – ever since. Now, we’re reintroducing this premium fan favorite on an exclusive trial basis. This low-volume pre-production model features a hand-finished solid copper case that will develop a unique and luxurious patina over time. The piece also showcases a first-ever black-coated steel insert and is authenticated with a unique bottom stamp.
- Brushed Solid Copper
- Base model
- Zippo Warranty
- Genuine Zippo windproof lighter with the unmistakable Zippo "click".
- It comes packaged in a gift box.
- Consists of metal; windproof design that works virtually anywhere.
- Refillable for a lifetime of use; for optimal usage, we recommend using genuine Zippo premium lighter fuel, flint and wicks.
- Made in the USA; , under the motto "it works or we fix it free™".
- Fuel: Zippo premium lighter fuel (sold separately).