Single Torch Butane Insert, Double Torch Butane Insert
It works or we fix it free.™
IMPORTANT INFORMATION, PLEASE READ: Royal Mail has adopted regulations which classify used lighters as dangerous goods. As a result of this classification any used lighters that are sent via Royal Mail services could be returned or destroyed. We would strongly recommend that all lighters that are returned for repair should be sent via a courier company.
Please Note: Please do not attempt to perform repairs yourself as it could damage the Zippo product beyond repair. Repairs take approximately 6-8 weeks, once repaired your Zippo product will be sent back to you.1. Prepare Zippo Butane Insert To Ship
- Our Zippo inserts have 2 years warranty
- Complete the Zippo Repair Form and enclose in the package with your product.
- Remove the insert from the Zippo lighter case.
- Release the gas according to the instructions you received with the insert, in a well-ventilated area
- Pack the Zippo Butane insert in a padded envelope or small package.
Customers living in the UK:
- Send your package to the Zippo European Repair Clinic insured and via a trackable method to:
Yusen Logistics (UK) Ltd
Milton Keynes Distribution Centre
Bradbourne Drive, MK7 8BN, Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
Once received by Yusen Logistics, your package will be forwarded to Zippo European Repair Clinic on your behalf. Please email our team at UKrepairs@zippo.com for any further information on your lighter repair.